Overpopulation and continuous migration have become a symbol of modern life, and the invasion of natural disasters has left many people homeless. The traditional concept of housing has become outdated, which has also inspired people to think about new living spaces. The use of Container Houses is one of the new ideas. It is green and environmentally friendly, saves time and effort, and is very flexible. Compared with traditional housing, it can provide more choices for homes. Individuals, families, and even a community can take their own needs. A house made of a steel box can also be full of fashion and very friendly to the environment. The main thing is the low of Container House Cost.
The container house is a building system that hits the fashion trend again and again and can be moved to any place at any time and place, bringing more convenient and comfortable life for people. Solar photovoltaic panels can be used for indoor electricity, solar water heaters can be used for heating and water supply, and the discharge of indoor showers and domestic water is purified by a sewage treatment system for reuse. Depending on the number of people, container houses of different sizes can be made.
1. Stackable, separable, relocatable, modular, easy and reliable locking connection, height up to 16 floors.
2. Traditional brick-and-mortar cement buildings are produced in small batches. Container modular houses can be produced in large batches using flow-through operations in factories. The batch effect can greatly reduce the construction cost of houses.
3. Traditional buildings need to be prepared before the foundation can be built from the foundation. Container houses are produced in factories and can be prepared at the same time as the foundation preparation. Coupled with the high degree of mechanization of assembly, the construction cycle can be shortened by 40% -60% compared to traditional buildings. For example, the assembly of 300 suites can be completed in just a few weeks. This is unmatched by traditional buildings. Shortening the construction time can reduce costs and speed up capital turnover and returns.
4. The production of container houses mainly depends on mechanical equipment. Unlike traditional buildings, which rely mainly on manual work, they rely less on skilled workers, which is also a factor of lower costs.
5. Production in a closed workshop instead of production at the construction site can reduce environmental pollution and noise.
6. Traditional buildings have high construction costs and long construction cycles, which cannot meet the needs of the population growth and low-income poor groups. Building houses with container boxes is a good way to alleviate demand.
7. The construction of the container house is not affected by the weather and can be constructed day and night, which can ensure the delivery time.
8. The use of high-strength steel structure plus advanced anti-rust technology can increase the life of the house and have better earthquake resistance and fire resistance.
9. High material utilization, material waste is 60% –70% lower than traditional buildings.
10. As the container transportation is very mature, the house caused by the container is very convenient and reliable regardless of land transportation and sea transportation.
In China, there is such a case: On August 29, 2008, the “Container School” —a Wenchuan County Yanmen Central School—consolidated combined campus was built-in Wenchuan on August 29, 2008, by CIMC. This is the nation's first integrated campus, which can properly address the learning and living needs of about 1,050 students in the disaster area. In Ningbo, the gathering of container houses has formed the prototype of a community. This approach is called the China Mobile Home in China. In the Netherlands, containers are used to build a 1,000-room student apartment for students, which makes Amsterdam the world's largest city for container houses. This is a large-scale project involving the Dutch government. Construction began in 2006, which solved the problem of local university students' housing difficulties. This kind of dormitory not only looks trendy but also provides all the necessary facilities that ordinary dormitories can provide. The roof has rainwater drainage facilities, and the heat dispersion and isolation facilities are also readily available.